February 3, 2018

self/Self/SELF

Early 2014, Sree Maa introduced the concept of self/Self/SELF and introduced the greeting 'Om Sai Brahman' that all FiTs used with one another. It became increasingly evident that it was the small self, my own ego that was my biggest road block in realizing the Self and that the FiT trial was a practical training ground about becoming aware of these shades and moving past them with the help of QVSWPP, my 24 by 7 companion graciously gifted by Sree Maa Shri Ji. i was very aware that Sree Maa had taken a big risk as conflicts and discordancy between FiTs had already emerged due to reacting egos in 2013 itself. Remember reading an email where Sree Maa had clearly spelt out that each one's raging ego is everyone's individual responsibility.

Sree Maa was most gracious to allow all FiTs to sit for the 2 days online 5D++ AwaKeNiN TrAnsForMaTiON (0 to 7) workshops to observe and learn and get accustomed to the online software that was used but all FiTs had to log out for the 0 session and then log back again. It was crystal clear from the start that no-one could and would be trained for removing the dense obsolete 3D/4D grids. It was only Sree Maa Shri Ji who would be doing that. 


It is one such online 5D++ AwaKeNiN TrAnsForMaTiON (0 to 7) workshop in Oct 2014 where my mum and dad, and my brother chose to their process and i felt elated that everyone in my small little family had been gifted with this most precious gift by Sree Maa Shri Ji. That was the day i felt the undertones of energetic discordancy in my family smoothen out in the times to follow. i also felt that whatever my family had done for me, i had completed my responsibility towards them by being the saadhan (medium) and nimmit (cause) to introduce them to Kosmic Fusion and Sree Maa Shri Ji. i experienced an enormous inner relief that QVSWPP would now take care of them just like IT was constantly taking care of me since 2012. The inner worry that i had that 'i was sitting so far from them and if anything untoward was to happen, i wouldn't be there' dissipated fully. Wherever life took each of us from now on is best for our atma. QVSWPP, the All-Knowing and most benevolent Signature would take care of them exactly how IT was taking care of me. Atyant AbhAr SreeMaaShriJi for bringing such supreme Grace to everyone in my family_/\_

This was also the workshop after which my interactions with Valarie Rosemary Fernandes/Virali increased as she came to attend this workshop from my place. Archita, i and Virali were awesome threesome in Dubai :-)

i was very fortunate to travel to New Zealand every now and then. On one such occasion in Feb 2014, i was most fortunate to attend a Kosmic Tribe get-together in Auckland and meet 5D++ Pulsars in New Zealand. i first met Ritu Bhargava/Nandini, Orja, Renee Ryder/Renu, Devi and many more for the first time here. i was more focussed on Sree Maa though. Once again i witnessed how Iphiginie Amoutzias interjected Sree Maa with unnecessary questions. Nonetheless, the discourse was instrumental in me wanting to be with Sree Maa and understand more. This was the first time Sree Maa revealed that there was no difference between Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse and Sree Maa Shri Ji, IT is their Original consciousness. 

Sree Maa was an exceptional mentor and i couldn't believe my good fortune that i had managed to attract Sree Maa Shri Ji in my life. It felt that all the effort i had put on my spiritual path, Sree Maa Shri Ji was the fruition of itπŸ™πŸ™‡



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *