February 15, 2018

Santana Dharma

Period from the start of 2015 until the May 2015 Kawai Pura Retreat was a time of massive transition for me though i couldn't pin point a finger at what it was. My thoughts and emotions were all over the place during this period. i constantly tried to repeat to myself 'i am not the mind, i am not the body, i am not my emotions', something i had learnt from the Vedic scriptures that i read from 2009 until 2011 but relief was low. It was almost like i just had to go through whatever this phase was. i missed reading Vedic spiritual texts that had given me so much insight about the working of the mind and a lot of perspective but i could just not focus on them.

In March 2015, Sree Maa Shri Ji started a what's app group chat called 'Sanatana Dharm'. i have taken the liberty to share this chat group below:



Sree Maa introduced Sanskrit concepts from Sanatana Dharm in simple English that i would have never followed on my own. i wasn't even aware about the kind of muktas that were there and that even mukti could be of different levels. Had it not been for Sree Maa, i would have only pursued stithi pragnya and turiya avastha but Sree Maa became instrumental in introducing me to higher spiritual goals which i could choose to pursue__/\o_
But the current state of my antahkaran was only allowing me to look up to the May 2015 Kawai Pura Retreat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *