August 4, 2018

My Response 3 : Public toilets after 7 pm?

My response to the ridiculous and derogatory questions of the journalists was one long email which i have published in 4 parts in my blog for an easy read. 

Part 3


Q) did you warn members not to use public toilets after 7pm?

Ans: From vulgarity to amusement! i am a flight attendant and half the month am awake at night operating flights. i have never been told or warned or advised nor asked by Sree Maa Shri Ji, my paratpar akshar mitra (allow me to translate loosely, companion of my atma) to hold my pee and poo when at the airport or at the aircraft. My common sense tells me that the toilets in these areas are in the ‘Public’ category unless the school of journalism states otherwise. Since the questioning is garishly blunt, excuse my own boorishness, but Shri Ji, please let the journalist know if he would like to see my roster where i have had a string of night flights or to be more specific 'after 7 pm' departures. i am a very clean person who likes to maintain body, mind and energy hygiene but consistently use public toilets as i am out of my house 20 days in a months. i am a living testimony that i did not receive any spat, hair pulling, warning or strike from Sree Maa Shri Ji or any ‘members' for doing so. Furthermore, i am far from menopause and even if i can practice restraint on nature calls for a couple of hours, i can’t on my periods. Northisterone pills to delay periods is a prescription pill not given in aviation medicine when on flight schedule. i hope the point is well understood.   


Sree Maa Shri Ji, since when did i become a ‘member' instead of a 5D++ Pulsar and a volunteer? May i ask on what grounds is the journalist staking such rubbish claims? What magazine/ newspaper does he work for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *