August 3, 2018

My Response 2 : Sexual relations with outsiders?

My response to the ridiculous and derogatory questions of the journalists was one long email which i have published in 4 parts in my blog for an easy read. 

Part 2


Q) did you warn members not to have sexual relations with outsiders because they might bring the wrong energy?

Ans: What i do in my personal space and time is my own business. Sree Maa Shri Ji have never spoken to me or advised me or asked me or warned me about my sexual life ever. On the contrary, i am the one who crossed my boundaries and have cried sob stories of my life in front of Sree Maa Shri Ji when Sree Maa Shri Ji had clearly said my ego and the conditions of my life created by it are my own responsibility. It is Sree Maa Shri Ji who have given the respect, compassion and time to listen to me still without bias and provide guidance according to Bhagwan Swaminarayan Teachings and share transmissions of Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse.

Quite frankly, i find the question misleading, baseless and disgraceful. Please accept my sincere apologies Sree Maa Shri Ji for the ridiculous and derogatory questions Sree Maa Shri Ji have been asked. Why these questions have been hurled at Sree Maa Shri Ji and not at the other volunteers who sat on the same course as ‘former volunteers’ is baffling. 

Anyway, i don’t like how it is presumed in the question that i seem to sleep around or would like to have multiple sexual relations. What does “outsiders” mean? Am guessing, it is people who are not FITs (facilitators in training). Is the journalist implying that i can have sex with insiders? Or is he labelling me as a lesbian since all insiders were women and only one brave man who is gay? The question is vulgar and does not have any relevance to my atma or Kosmic Fusion, school of Absolute Truths that offers the super sonic shortcut in attaining Self-Realization. That is what i applied for and was accepted by Sree Maa Shri Ji as a student, so how and when did my sexual health become Sree Maa Shri Ji’s concern is puzzling. What 'wrong energy' is being referred to in the question when the crux of Kosmic Fusion is Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse, the most loving Signature of Shunya Bindu and Sree Maa Shri Ji is the living embodiment of IT.

i choose to remain stepped back and in neutrality, the foundation and the base principle of all Kosmic Fusion Trainings and Sree Maa Shri Ji’s teachings. i personally believe in the concept of holy matrimony and i have never ever been told/advised/warned by Sree Maa Shri Ji that i can’t or shouldn’t go for it with an outsider or insider. As for sexual relations, i am a stable person with a keen intellect and do not drop into bed with anyone just because the body/hormones crave for it or i am under some sort of pressure or to confirm to any fake image and ideas of liberalism/feminism/practicing my right/live life before you die etc etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *