January 11, 2018

QVSWPP, Sree Maa Shri Ji's Gift of Grace

The day i met Sree Maa Shri Ji, i knew from my deepest core that this is what i had been waiting for. Quite frankly, i have never looked back since that day. Sree Maa understood my inner being like no one else did and there was an instant bond i felt, a bond of trust, mutual respect, a higher purpose and companionship (sakha bhaav)πŸ™

My 5D++ AwaKeNiN TrAnsFOrMaTiON (0 to 7) process was 6 months long. Sree Maa Shri Ji's ultimate gift of Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse (QVSWPP) was weaving a beautiful journey for me. i was very keen to understand what the Signature of Source-Void was and hence started my enquiry. Sree Maa Shri Ji has been most forthcoming in answering my questions, some answers gave me an aha feeling, some were an over head transmission, but i was just happy with the experience of tuning-in with QVSWPP πŸ˜‡ Everything was really new, the experience was beautiful and i was at peace that i wasn't going to understand and follow everything in one go. i never felt anything in the body but i still wanted to tune-in to QVSWPP. Thoughts had come back too after the 3 weeks blissful state of turiya avastha but daily tuning-in with QVSWPP was helping tremendously.

i remember my first beautiful surreal experience in 2012 amidst many at the start of my journey with QVSWPP that Sree Maa Shri ji shared so lovingly. It occurred in a half-asleep half-awake state in the wee hours of the morning where i saw pink flowers being gifted to me. It was beautiful and the mind doubted that it was happening, so i opened my eyes a couple of times to check if i was dreaming but no, every time i closed my eyes, i was back in the same vision of flowers being gifted and every time i opened my eyes i was in my room fully aware of lying down in my bed with a clear memory of how my room looked at that time. When i shared my experience with Sree Maa, Sree Maa shared it was Shakti path opening for meπŸ™πŸ™

Second similar experience was when i experienced floating in water while i was lying in bed and third was when i saw a regal golden eagle soaring in high skies. i opened my eyes on all 3 occasions to check if i was dreaming but no, i was awake and then had these visions again when i closed my eyes. Such beautiful and paranormal escapades still vivid in my memory!


Sada Apki AbhAri rahoongi Sree Maa and Shri Ji😍

Same year, i had an experience of the quickest healing. i woke up early morning with a sore throat. Swallowing saliva was like swallowing thorns. Could not utter a word. There was no medicine at home and i felt in no state to order medicine on phone forget about going to a doc. All i did was 4 or 5 salt water gargles, tuning-in with QVSWPP for 11 mins and then passing out in deep sleep. i woke up naturally after 4 to 5 hours without a sign of infection. Felt well rested like i had woken up from a 12 hour deep slumber. i went out partying that night when otherwise i would have been bed ridden for 3 days straight. QVSWPP worked mysteriously and i wanted to understand more about it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *